While you can use nearly any package or library on Replit, we have also built several of our own. You can read more about these here.
Replit web is a Python web framework that is integrated with Replit DB and Replit Auth. It extends Flask, so if you're familiar with that you'll find it very intuitive, and have access to Auth and a DB by default.
- Documentation: https://replit-py.readthedocs.io/en/latest/web_tutorial.html
- Announcement: A Python Framework With Built-in Database and Auth Support
- Build a technical challenge website with Replit.web
- Build a paid content site with Replit.web and Stripe
- Homepage: https://kaboomjs.com
- Book: https://makejsgames.com
- Build Snake with Kaboom
- Build Asteroids with Kaboom
- Build a space shooter with Kaboom
- Build a 3d game with Kaboom
- Build Tic-Tac-Toe with Kaboom and Websockets
- Build Mario with Kaboom
Replit Auth lets you easily build a "Sign in with Replit" option to your own applications. If a user has an account with Replit, they can use that to sign into their account on your application too, similar to what you might be used to from "Sign in with Google" or "Sign in with GitHub" options in many third-party services.
- Quick start: Authenticating users with Repl Auth
Replit DB (Replit Database)
Replit DB gives you a convenient way to store application data without having to deal with confusing database ops work. Just import the library into your Repl and you're good to go!
Replit audio allows you to interact with audio from your Replit apps, playing sound files, playing and pausing, and navigating tracks.
Replit AI is a library for Python and TypeScript to give you instant access to a powerful LLM. You can use it to generate text, code, and more.