Replit offers different support options for all Replit users, members and free.
All Replit users can also access the Replit community to get help from other users. Get help with your code, report potential product issues, and connect with fellow users.
Free users can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for get help with their account.
Replit Core member support
Replit Core members can submit private support requests to Replit's support team. This support covers a wide range of topics including billing, account management, product questions, and technical assistance. Member support is open from 9am to 8pm Eastern Time (UTC-5), Monday through Friday and available only in English.
Member support is available via the in-app
? Get Help button as well as emailing email@example.com. Using the in-app button is the best way to get in touch.
Member support covers a number of areas:
- Billing, Cycles, Bounties, and account help
- Product issues, configuration help, and general usage questions
- Analysis of Nix-os issues
- Help with Extensions, Power Ups, Replit AI, and other features
- Templates created by @replit
Member support does not cover:
- General application debugging
- General modifications or refactoring of applications to run or deploy on Replit
- Writing code or teaching how to code: Replit provides a number of resources for learning how to code, but support cannot provide direct assistance
- Community created Templates
However, the Replit community is a great resource for learning how to code or getting code-level help.