Copying projects to other teams
Teachers can bulk copy and share projects to any Team. This feature is useful for a single teacher managing multiple classes, sharing curricula with your colleagues, or duplicating projects from one semester to the next. Sharing and bulk copying is managed using a secure private link that is created by the team admin.
Follow the steps below:
- Click on "Share project" found right next to "+ Create project":
- Click on "+ Create a new link". This creates the link you'll share with others.
- You can choose all or a specific subset of assignments you want to be linked with the URL you are creating.
- This is the final link that you can share with others (you can edit it). You can also create new links as needed; the old ones will not be removed. This is useful if you want to share different projects with different people/teams. You can also delete the link so that it can no longer be used.
- To import the projects into a new team, open the link you created, then select the team you'd like to update as well as the projects you want to import into the team.